REGISTRATION AS A MEMBER OF ANNUAL CONFERENCE:
Annual Conference Registration will be open:
11:00am–6:00pm, Thursday, June 22
7:30am–7:30pm, Friday, June 23
In the Terrace Hotel, Third Floor Auditorium
Pre-registration is not required. Attendance will be recorded at registration, within the posted hours. Come to get your nametag and conference materials!
- Please check WNCCAdmin.org to be sure your church’s Lay Member to Annual Conference is updated for the 2016-20 quadrennium. Please contact your District Admin for questions.
- If unable to attend, email Kim Ingram, Conference Secretary, firstname.lastname@example.org to request an excused absence.
CHECKING IN AT LAKE JUNALUSKA PROPERTIES:
- Guests arriving between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm should check in at the Bethea Welcome Center near the main entrance.
- Our official check in time is 4:00 pm, however guests may be able to check in as early as 2:00 pm if the sleeping rooms are ready.
- Guests arriving at any other time should check in at The Terrace front desk if staying in The Terrace, the Junaluska Apartments, Lakeside Lodge, MountainviewLodge or Sunnyside Lodge
- OR the Lambuth Inn front desk if staying at the Lambuth Inn.
UPON CHECK-IN ALL GUESTS MUST PROVIDE:
- Photo ID to confirm their identity. The name on the ID should match the name on the reservation.
- Valid credit card for incidentals/damages
- This is REQUIRED, regardless of whether the account is paid-in-full prior to arrival, or if the room is being charged to a group’s master bill. The card is held on-file.
- The name on the card supplied should match the name on the supplied photo ID.
PROVIDING ROOM KEYCARDS (KEYS)
- Each guest (or party within a shared room) must check in individually. Room key cards (keys) are ONLY to be given to the guest(s) for the room in which they are reserved. This important security measure ensures that the correct guests receive the correct room key cards (keys), and that no one else has access to that guest room.