The Western North Carolina Conference Board on Laity
The LAITY ADDRESS
at the 2017Annual Conference
Laity Address Topic:
“Living the call of baptism to grow in faith and make Disciples ”
Any United Methodist interested in presenting a 10 to12 minute address on this year’s Laity Address Topic at the Annual Conference at Lake Junaluska in June 2017 is invited to submit a proposed address for consideration.
- Submissions must be based on the theme or a closely related one.
- Submissions must have a cover page with the following information: name of submitter, mailing address, telephone number, e-mail address, local church, District, and a new requirement recommendation signature of the Local Church Lay Leader. Manuscripts must be typewritten and pages must be numbered.
- Manuscripts must be received by April 21, 2017.
- The actual presentation must be as submitted in the manuscript.
- This invitation is open to all United Methodist Laity in the Western North Carolina Conference, excluding members of the Board on Laity.
Send submissions to: Wade D. Loftin, Conference Director of Lay Servant Ministries, 5570 Windemere Circle, Trinity, NC. Submissions may be e-mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please share with Pastors, District and Local Lay Leaders, Presidents of UMW & UMM, and any others as appropriate.