2017 WNC Annual Conference
June 22-25, 2017
CHILDCARE REGISTRATION FORM –
Due May 15th Deadline is now May 26th
Children ages 6 months TO RISING 6th grade
Lake Junaluska is providing childcare specifically for the WNC Annual Conference. Lake Junaluska will not offer Summer Day Camp this year, therefore, pre-registration is required to better serve your childcare needs during WNC Annual Conference.
PRE-REGISTRATION IS IMPORTANT FOR THE FOLLOWING REASONS:
- Childcare will be staffed according to the Safe Sanctuary number requirements based upon registrations.
- There will be limited space available for walk-ins.
- The cost will be $25 per EACH session for Walk-Ins!
COST PER DAY AND STEPS FOR REGISTRATION:
- DEADLINE TO REGISTER:
May 15, 2017DEADLINE EXTENDED TO MAY 26, 2017
- COST PER CHILD/PER DAY:
Morning session $20
Lunch Session $5 (Lunch must be provided or purchased for an additional charge of $8.50)
Afternoon session $20
Evening session $20
All day (morning, lunch, afternoon and evening) $65
- Cost is set by the Program Ministry Department at Lake Junaluska
- Checks should be made payable to Lake Junaluska with “Childcare” on the memo line.
- Complete the form on the second page, and send with check to:
WNC Annual Conference Childcare
Attn: Tammy McDowell
P.O. Box 67
Lake Junaluska, NC 28745
*For emergency situations, we need a cell phone number we can call during the sessions. It will be important that you have your cell phone on vibrate so that we may contact you. You will receive a sheet of details about childcare with your confirmation email.